- Stylish A5 week-to-view diary with one large space for each day
- Lasts for 16 months - start straightaway and use until December 2017
- Designed with lots of useful features to help with organisation including monthly pages for planning and finance, perforated shopping lists and section for Christmas and holidays
- Includes separate address book and 288 reminder stickers
A brilliant diary organiser, the Life Book is a 16-month planner that can be used straightaway and lasts until December 2017. As well as large appointment spaces for each day, it includes lots of useful features to help women manage their busy lives and keep all their appointments, plans and notes in one convenient place.
- A5 in size with hard-backed cover
- Week-to-view 16-month diary with one large space for each day
- Start straightaway and use until December 2017
- Weekly perforated shopping lists
- Space for menu planning and to do lists
- 288 colourful reminder stickers to highlight important events
- Monthly pages for planning, to do lists and budgeting
- Weekly routine pages
- Year-at-a-glance planning pages
- Separate address book that sits neatly inside the diary back pocket that can be moved from year to year to save rewriting
- Section for Christmas and summer holiday organisation
- Pocket at the back for notes and bills
- Elastic bandeau to keep the diary closed when you're out and about
- Two repositionable page dividers that allow you to find the right page quickly and easily.
Add a pen loop!
To ensure that you always have something to write with close to hand, you can order your Life Book with a pen loop. Available in choice of black or red, the pen loop has an elasticated loop so it will take a pen or pencil of most thicknesses and comes with an adhesive backing to attach it to the diary.
If you are ordering a Life Book with a pen loop, it will not be attached to the diary when it arrives so that you can choose where you would like to put it. Please be aware that once you have attached the pen loop, you will not be able to return the diary.